Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Lunar New Year


Hello! I was supposed to update my blog last week with something made, ain't I? But I was swamped with looking after a very sick child who made sure my many consecutive nights were sleepless and I was meted out the worst tantrum and crying scenes. ever.

Then my parents and brother came to visit last Wednesday and so it was showing them around town and some cooking done. We spent the passing of the Chinese New Year together and they returned home yesterday. I still feel a little sad about that.

Now that life is back to the quiet and my boy is nearly his cheery normal self, here I am writing this post entry. Below is a photo of me wearing the 'red threads' dress on the first day of the Lunar New Year, I promised to put up. Wishing everyone a  wonderful year of prosperity, good health and happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress, Fiona... and a belated wish for a happy and healthy new year x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona