Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kaeden's photo collage :: the 3rd year


This photo frame memory keeper of Kaeden is done up only recently.  It contains the photos of him when he was a new 2 year old until the day he celebrated his 3rd birthday. As my photos get more and cluttered each day in my computer, I decided it's time to start printing these physical photos before I lose them virtually. Kaeden got to be involved in putting this frame together as well.


This frame contains coloured photographs unlike the previous two as Kaeden's growth slows and colours would be nice to highlight the surroundings and items in those pictures. I also included photos taken of Kaeden with my grandfather and his grandparents which I thought to be important for there were the interactions between them at that age.

Here are the close ups:




Soon, the 3-4 year old frame to do! He's going to be four in just 3 months' time. My baby, now a  kiddo who does head stands and argues back! Here is a photo that might go into the frame-to-be.



Kaeden learns to roller skate this morning with most of the protective gears in place. He is learning on the new pair of Fisher Price skates which I had him wait to open on Sunday. He is now on the step 2 mode, inching forward r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w-l-y.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona