Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last minute gifts

Last minute gift


It seems inevitable that we would have to do some visiting as a family this weekend, starting tonight and I thought I could escape all of it. Not that I don't like visiting. Brian has been really occupied with work these past days and I'm hoping for some quiet family time together, plus there isn't a long weekend holiday here. It's back to work on Monday. It's the same for coming New Year's day weekend! hhmmph...


tea towels

Christmas paper tags


I realized I haven't prepare anything for the home visits. (Quite unlike the me in the past two years. I guess I was really hoping for the quiet time real bad.) Last evening I printed out some Christmas tags (for free, from Geninne and Camilla Engman. Some more pretty ones ::here:: !) in a jiffy in Brian's office and then headed to the supermarket to purchase some tea towels and packets of biscuits. It's a little sad the office printer's ink system had gotten wonky hence explained the only red and black-ish cards. But it will do. and I have a thing for tea towels if anyone has already noticed. They are such practical and pretty things.


Last minute gifts


I wrapped up the packed biscuits on each tea towel bento style and attached the cards with twine this morning. They are really inexpensive and quick to put together.

Happy holidays, everyone!

ps. I promise to write one more post here before the year's end.

5 comments:

  1. lLovely way to wrap your presents.
    Wishing you and your family a merry and blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift wraps! The tags look just perfect with the tea towels wonky ink system all:).

    Happy holidays to you and your family, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, been busy with day work that i hardly had the time to do some crafting and just sold my condo and will start packing up next month and here my belated Christmas greeting to you and family dear Fiona
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* ░░░░M░E░R░R░Y░░░░ C░H░R░I░S░T░M░A░S░░░░ ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*
    ...........✫
    ........ __/\__
    ........*-:¦:-*
    ......../.•*•.\
    ...........|
    ..........*•*
    ........*♥♫♥*
    ........•♫•♥•*
    .......*♥•♫•♫♥*
    ......✯♥•♦♫♥•♥*
    ......*♥☺♥•♥•☺♥*
    . ..*✯♥•♥♠♫♥#♥•♥*
    .. *♥*♥♫•♥♫•♥♫♥•♫♥*
    ......... ╬╬╬╬.

    Here wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas .. May we continue to live in the power of His Love and in the Beauty of His Creations. God bless you and family
    ♥ Warm hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona