Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Birthday Brian





On Sunday evening, we held an early celebration for Brian's birthday with extended family in our backyard.  We quickly moved indoors though, because of the irritating houseflies lurking around our food. ack. I thought it was important to have this memory created  (party. not houseflies.) for my husband, having his father around to mark his turning a year older.  Fun family time together is precious.

my handmade presents for Brian: a quilted blanket and a plush toy

and today's the day. Happy Birthday, daddy Brian!

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona