Friday, September 16, 2011

50 pouch project :: mish-mash || completed!

pouches

pouches


It's pretty much the doldrums here. The slight differences to the daily bits were meeting up with the consul and an invitation to a Hakka association's 8th anniversary in the past days.

Sewing front: I finally stiffened my back and completed sewing the pouches I promised my mother.
Read about my:
This final batch of 20 is made of various prints; new/pre-loved fabric. I also considered the fact that there would be male recipients hence a small quantity of "manly" prints I could put together in my best effort.

I think I'm done with anything pouch or bag for now.


* Note to self,
and really, I want to share this post- Lune Vintage: Count the day.
It's a nice read and a great reminder for myself.

4 comments:

  1. That seems like a lot of work but really nice that the pouches are going to make plenty of people happy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so many and so nice .. thumbs up and you do make many people happy .. miss ya my friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lot of hard work but it must have been very satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's lots of work, well done! And I think I spied a couple of pouches made using the same fabric as your apron? Lovely! Yikes, this post of yours reminded me of my promise to sew hubby a pouch too...kekeke... still procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona