Sunday, August 28, 2011

home for now

home for now

home for now

home for now


We have stayed at the new rental place for a little more than a week now. I'm growing to like the new environment, especially now that the kitchen is so accessible and the sink is at a great height, I find myself enjoying washing the dishes. really. We have a smaller space now than we're used to before and there are new sounds I have to get used to too. There is a little more work needed to be done around the house and by the time they're completed, I should be a happy person in my comfort zone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Good to hear that you're enjoying your new home.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona