Tuesday, July 12, 2011

blueberries & a feature

canned blueberries

blueberry muffins


This is my third attempt of a new recipe from the mini cookbook chef wan: baked treats; blueberry muffins. I'm going to try going through the content of recipes in the book, especially the fruit based ones which makes the bulk of it anyway. I asked Brian for a taste of this batch of muffins and he thought it wasn't sweet enough. I thought the bite into the blueberry bits sort of make up the lack of sweetness. Perhaps I ought to increase the brown sugar content the next time.

note to self:
-makes a batch of 18 small cupcake size muffins
-1 can of Oregon brand blueberries fills up to nearly a full cup

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm honoured to be able to do an interview at Burdastyle.


If you'll like to read more, please ::click here::.

3 comments:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona