Thursday, May 12, 2011

Don Handmade :: Day 3 & On Burdastyle 'Member project of the week'!



Day 3 - 12.5.11

Brian and I went out to town. Just the two of us hanging out for almost a whole day which is rare and precious. I wore my pink sleeveless blouse and a pair of pants for easy commuting. I brought along a cardigan for keeping warm in the malls as we did some shopping today. I got a few vintage pieces which I'd like to write about in another post.

When I was lunching at Nando's where the above photo was taken off my mobile phone (I didn't want to lug the camera around today.), I received a text message from talented seamstress Adey; The Sew Convert telling me that my summer tent dress is featured as Burdastyle's member project of the week! I was so thrilled and anyone could have guessed that helped increase the appetite for my meal.


4 comments:

  1. Just spotted your feature! Congratulations Fiona. How exciting. I love that pink blouse too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Congrats Fiona! Personally, I think they should feature ALL your stuff. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again and am glad it improved your appetite! I love the pink blouse and that unique collar!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona