Thursday, May 05, 2011

It's Superpig! pouch

It's Superpig! pouch

It's Superpig! pouch


Before I head out, here's a quick post on a pouch I'd made for Kaeden,
to fill his medication and AeroChamber for on the go.

The applique patches were cut off from the boy's used t-shirt. After many washings and colour run I decided to throw out the garment but salvaged the adorable embroidered patches of the Superpig and his veggie friends before doing so. Kaeden chose the orange zipper out of my bunch of colourful ones and I used blue gingham cotton and a pink alphabet theme fabric for the lining. I also interfaced the pouch with felt for some sturdiness. The size of the pouch is almost as big as a tissue box.

It's Superpig! pouch

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona