Before I head out, here's a quick post on a pouch I'd made for Kaeden,
to fill his medication and AeroChamber for on the go.
The applique patches were cut off from the boy's used t-shirt. After many washings and colour run I decided to throw out the garment but salvaged the adorable embroidered patches of the Superpig and his veggie friends before doing so. Kaeden chose the orange zipper out of my bunch of colourful ones and I used blue gingham cotton and a pink alphabet theme fabric for the lining. I also interfaced the pouch with felt for some sturdiness. The size of the pouch is almost as big as a tissue box.