Wednesday, April 06, 2011

embroidery kit & a rabbit pin

embroidery kit

embroidery kit


rabbit pin


For a friend's birthday, I put together a present of an embroidery kit; making a drawstring bag and filling it up with basic tools such as a hoop, some threads, two cut-up plain and a themed fabric, a pencil, a handmade pincushion and some lace trim and rick rack. My friend sews but I'm not sure if she embroiders. I hope this simple kit will act as a handy start up for her. 

I also include a gold with pink rhinestones rabbit pin which I bought from a favourite stall last evening. I think I'd wiped the last of remaining small stock of the rabbit and deer pins off the table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona