Wednesday, March 23, 2011

owl-ly

owl purse

owl purses


10 new owl purses to be re-stocked at Doinky Doodles! brick and mortar shop, soon I hope! I get pangs of wanting to be in Singapore every once in awhile and I just had a fresh attack of it. It's been nice revisiting an old pattern of mine and this has been really well-used. I took my time with this batch of owl purses and I'm glad it's completed today.

-----------------
Kaeden and I had spent two nights by ourselves and we're really looking forward to Brian returning home today from his work trip.
----------------

erhm, a show off here..

owl jewellery
owl themed costume jewellery :: gifts from two loved ones of mine

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona