Thursday, March 10, 2011

just because

purple shamrock
a smallish pot of purple shamrock : newly added to my garden

the 'just because' dress

the 'just because' dress

the 'just because' dress
The 'Just Because' Dress


Using the Colette Pattern; Macaron, I made myself a dress for wearing on this coming Sunday, to commemorate the early hours of going into labour and having my first born, three years ago.
Just because.

Materials used:
(I like seeing the tiny weave of the fabric!)
white thread
white invisible zipper

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! And what an occasion to commemorate! I love the weave too. hope you will take more photos of you wearing it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWMAIGAWTTTTTTTTTTTT.... That dress is suppa duppa cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona