Wednesday, January 19, 2011

swing dress sew-along :: materials


swing dress materials


Just a quick update: I'd cut up the printed paper pattern just yesterday and bought the fabric, a dark mustard yellow and black floral lines print lightweight cotton plissé . I also got white cotton for making the muslin mock up of the bodice and would probably use it as well as a backing stabilizer for the midriff piece. The brown invisible zipper was purchased sometime back and I have an almost matching colored thread.

The two haberdasheries I always go to in Palembang had closed down, much to my dismay. So I'll be in quite a fix by the time I need to replenish supplies, for I've yet to discover another store.

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona