Friday, January 21, 2011

bits of red within the grey

leftover pears

pear with strawberry jam glaze tarts


It's a grey and rainy day. An inviting weather for staying indoors and doing some baking. Have I ever mention that I like to bake on a Friday? A ritual for hoping for a sweet start of the weekend.

(Pear tarts with organic strawberry jam glaze. I might never revert back to buying jams from the supermarket aisle. I used the tart recipe from ::here::.)


fabric from Christie


There is a surprise mail for me today as well. Lovely fabric, picked out by my dear friend. I wish there's an owl to help me deliver to her a knotted linen bundle of those tarts I made.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those look so yummy! I need to check out that recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona