Friday, December 17, 2010

swinging pouch

golf pouch

golf pouch

golf pouch


After hauling out the big bag of old clothing (for cutting into some to make the puppy purses) and not returning it into the cupboard where it came from and later on, Brian suggested I make a pouch for golf accessories for the course, I decided to continue digging into the stash for re purposing and make a pouch for myself. I added batting and a small piece of leftover lace and a ring I salvaged from somewhere.

I sewed three compartments for the golf balls, inexpensive plastic tees and markers. But judging from the current stage of my swing, I'll likely need a separate big bag for many golf balls.

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona