Monday, December 13, 2010

in the print

apron in print


Xin told me my apron got featured on the cover page of 'the Sunday times' (national papers in Singapore), 'Lifestyle' section yesterday and she kindly scanned and forwarded me the image. How surreal. If I were to be in Singapore, I'd imagine myself holding and staring at the papers for a long long time and feeling ecstatic to the last bits.

::click here:: to read about the article on Xin and her shop, Doinky Doodles!.

apron


and oh! I had Xin made me a golly doll.






Isn't he the cutest?
Seriously.

Do visit Doinky Doodles! brick and motar shop+studio if you're in the lion city. It's a place where I found myself smiling in the heart, and totally immersed in the enjoyment of the materialized creative works.

4 comments:

  1. congratulation!!!!!! it's a cute apron <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations on your apron appearing in print. What a wonderful thing.

    Hope you are well Fiona!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona