Friday, December 10, 2010

from the same litter

puppy purses

puppy purse

puppy purse


As I was searching for inspirations and looking back at my photo archive in my computer, I found the image of vintage animal purses which I'd loved many years back and still do.


Animal Purses pattern, year 1948.
Information of it ::here::
Sale of pattern ::here::


Aside from new zippers, thread and ribbons, I made my own version of the lined puppy purses, entirely out of fabric from the family's old clothing. The four purses which will be stuffed with chocolates/stationery are year end gifts for Kaeden's cousins.

Are you planning gifts already? 

4 comments:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona