Monday, November 22, 2010

to be in clover

clover keychains

clover keychains

clover postcards


This year end (I'm aiming early next month), I'll post out cards to friends, sending them greetings and wishes for the new 2011. It's something new for me to do. The cards I'll be sending shows a photo image I'd taken and they are printed into postcards at a local professional printing shop.

I'm also done with making 6 clover key chains, if you recall my resolution. Each of it will be sent together with a small set of blank clover cards to my few precious girl pals whom I'd kept in touch/met up with throughout this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona