Friday, November 26, 2010

giving thanks:: chocolate chip biscuits

give thanks: biscuits

chocolate chip biscuits


I baked a batch of heart shaped chocolate chip biscuits this morning, to bring to a thanksgiving party at the library later in the day. The basic recipe is ::here::, except chocolate chips are added instead of almonds. It was really quick and easy and definitely my go-to recipe now for biscuit making. I packed the biscuits in plastic containers which came with store bought cookies previously. I do feel good that they got to be re-used, justifying my hoarding of every empty plastic/tin/glass container that comes my way. Then I finished packing by gluing on handwritten and printed paper labels. The vintage circus characters are printed from ::here::.

Happy weekend.

4 comments:

  1. looks yummy! nyam nyam...
    I love the label too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The library has parties now?? FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dil, your comment got deleted without my doing. Sorry about that. I hope blogger does not repeat this on my blog again.

    However I got and read your comment on my e-mail box.
    Thanks for visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona