Monday, November 08, 2010

embroidery corner

embroidery corner

embroidery


As much as I'd like to embroider at a leisurely pace, I found myself procrastinating and delaying my latest embroidery project. It has been lying around the house for too long, hence I aimed to complete it today which thankfully, finished embroidering in the afternoon. There are a few spots in the house where I embroider. There's one place with cushions (from Amesh of Dreamesh and they're very useful things for someone who has to stay on the floor for considerable amount of time.) where I find myself to be the most, working on the embroidery and keeping Kaeden entertained while he plays at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. :D oh you just made my day thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your owl version :)
    lovely!

    ceck this out, I blogged your cookies :)
    http://idekuhandmade.blogspot.com/2010/11/handmade-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona