Friday, October 29, 2010

sprouts & shoes

sprouts

The other day when I cooked a pot of grean bean soup, Brian had insisted on rescuing some beans for his little pet science project for our son. They are forgotten for one or two days until last evening. Two leaved, fuzzy stemmed living beings. We ought to grow some again, next time with the illustrated sequence cards.



my golf shoes

6 lessons, a newly acquired used golf clubs set and a pair of brown leather shoes (♥ !) bought at a sale price later, I think I'm initiated into the sport, along with Brian. Aside from struggling to wake up early in the mornings for golf, I've to practice my swings and work on my 'tenaga'. It's nice and I so appreciate that the two of us are picking up something new and spending time (and money! oh boy..) together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona