Monday, October 04, 2010

postcard+pouch

postcard

pouch

postcard+pouch


I volunteered to send Minifanfan a postcard. After mulling it (the design of the card) over, I decided to combine my love of sewing and handkerchiefs and sew a part of a Richard Scarry hanky over a store bought postcard. (I went and got aplenty of those handkerchiefs. and still aim to garner more. You can see what I made some out of last year, here.) I then turned the other part of the cut hanky into a little zipper pouch for her. It had been a simple fun project to put together in the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I thought those characters looked familiar!! Very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona