Wednesday, September 22, 2010

thrift finds

Being an unorthodox shopper, I appreciate and like to explore shops with independent labels, flea markets and whenever possible, roam Sungei Road thieves' market.

Newly acquired from there are -
thrift score no.1:

Parents Magnet School (tin box of alphabets, numbers and word cards)

thrift score: magnet school tin box

playing

thrift score no. 2:

a picnic basket with gingham checks lining
- currently a storage case for the family's insurance papers

thrift score: picnic basket

thrift score: picnic basket

1 comment:

  1. I love these! And I love shopping at those kinds of places too. Somehow, one always ends up so much happier with the purchases :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona