Wednesday, September 29, 2010

it's always summer! blouse

summer blouse

cotton friend p.59

summer blouse

summer blouse

hop!


made today:
it's always summer! blouse

pattern from:
Cotton friend
summer edition 2010 vol. 35 p.59-61
:: I omitted the elastic waistband. Not a fan of elastic bands on clothing myself. ::

materials used:
hand-me-down vintage floral white fabric (thank you, Beehui!)
vintage white lace (for back fastening)
white thread

accessory:
brass rabbit ring (present from Brian; bought from The Little Dröm Store)
:: I tied a red suede string around the ring so I could have the option of wearing it round my neck. ::


2 comments:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona