Tuesday, July 20, 2010

patchwork cushion





I know of three birthdays coming up towards the end of July and I've decided to make the presents. To get the first one going, a patchwork cushion cover. It will be for Brian's father whom Kaeden calls 公 (gong gong) Ong.

I was thinking in the shades of blue however when I looked into my fabric cupboard, the maroon raccoon theme Japanese fabric called out to me. I patched it up with my remaining white cotton, some red dots and white cotton borders, backed with recycled vintage bedsheet and made the cushion with an envelope closure using hand me down thick upholstery bluish fabric.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona