Friday, June 25, 2010

an Owl plush/cushion made









As much as I love owls, I'd refrained from making plush versions of it. I'm not sure how mine would stand in the already established world of handmade owl plush toys. However I decided to break through from that and drew up a pattern for one. My owl plush/cushion is made of a combination of felt and fabric and poly stuffing. The back of it is an owl print maroon coloured Japanese fabric. The owl boasts of a deep pocket, good for safekeeping a remote control or two; regardless of how we like it or not, remote controls are just some things we have to look for in some parts of our day.

4 comments:

  1. Everyone's creation has their own special touch, so is yours. Kaeden seems to love the owl cushion a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh do i spot poun in the background? :)) love yr version of owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :)

    Amesh: i enjoy sitting on your 'poun' whenever kaeden and i play on the floor.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona