Tuesday, June 01, 2010

'The Mobile sewing Company' workshop

attending 'the mobile sewing company' workshop

from  'the mobile sewing co.' workshop

with Karin

Karin, sewing a fabric piece


Part of the Arts Fest this year in Singapore was an organized workshop last evening conducted by the ladies of 'the mobile sewing company' which I was so looking forward to attend. Karin and Kirsten are inspiring people and with a friend accompanying me for that session, I truly had an enjoyable time along with the other workshop attendees.
I got the chance to ride the bicycle to power up the sewing machine that Karin was using to help alter my already very tired-looking grey cardigan.


my altered cardigan


Using materials (I used a diamond crochet doily, fabric and white trim.) provided, my cardi got a new look!


my altered blouse


My red blouse had an embarrasing small hole on one sleeve. I snipped off both sleeves and with a bit of white lace provided, I sew it on round the front collar, at home today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona