Monday, May 10, 2010

pointy cycling cap

card for me

The day started out slow for me yesterday. It was nice to catch a Chinese movie on tv, did a bit of sewing, hotdog lunch made by Brian and then a Javanese massage in the afternoon while the father and son duo went "tricycling", got a new blouse then dinner outside home. nice. The best part, a handmade card by Kaeden guided by daddy.



cycling cap

cycling cap

The sewing that I did was a (rather pointy looking) cycling cap requested by Brian. I used the pattern from here but instead of 4, I used 3 panels for each side, both top and under. The pattern wasn't to scale when printed out on paper for me, so I improvised a little but on overall, it was easy to use. The fabric used to make for Brian's cap came from his brown corduroy pants and for the underside, my father-in-law's vintage old batik shirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona