Wednesday, May 05, 2010

a hoot! for a stall

owls

20 owl zip purses


With the intention of setting up a stall somewhere in a flea market of sort, I finally finished making this batch of 20 owl zip purses, all different in colours and fabric of its own. Initially I thought I had a stall going in June but it wasn't to be so currently I'm looking around, with a slight vex of the possibility of a stall after all the considerations of my timing in Singapore, location and budget. I so hope to be able to earn some allowance for myself!

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to have your stall in Singapore? Have to go and support if I can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute owl zip purses!!!!!!!!!!
    anyway, I've send you a message :)

    cheers,
    puri

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona