Thursday, May 27, 2010

'bird on Acacia' pouch :: a stall !

my stationery pouch

my stationery pouch


I'll be packing up. No more crafting for a while after making this stationery pouch for myself. My papers and writing materials and small stuff, one of many group of things need to be put together properly so I can find something when I want it.

I was given a precious piece of ink and spindle linen by Lia the other day and so I used a small part of it for making my pouch. The other side I used cream corduroy and lined it with thick bluish fabric to add some form of sturdiness.

---------------------

::: handmade goodness stall ::::

I'll be setting up a (Bazaar Weekends) stall this coming
Sunday, 30 May 1 - 7pm
at
*SCAPE youth park, Singapore




If you're planning to be in the Orchard/Somerset - Cineleisure area on that day, do walk some extra steps over and say hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona