Monday, April 26, 2010

useful old school things

erasers


A small box of erasers I bought when I was teaching years ago. It always bring back fond memories of 'eraser fights' on primary school tables. Know that game?



tin pot


I had a pot which glass lid shattered from too much wear so I went and got a new tin pot. The seller warned me not to drop the pot quite a few times after the purchase. Until I had the feeling I'd bought a glass pot instead.



ointment


I'd a bad cut on my finger when cooking about a month ago. It needed a few stitches and at that time, I thought I saw the most amount of blood coming from just a finger. A neighbour over here in Palembang saw my healing finger and asked about it. She very kindly passed me an ointment (which claimed to stop bleeding within 3min or else a refund guaranteed) purchased from Hong Kong by her mum whom I heard, bought a bulk of it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I did eraser fight too :> those good old school days.

    In my house, we always have 双虾标青草油, great for wound from as little as mosquito bites to cuts. It pains a lot when the ointment touches the wound, but it's really effective. Stock it up when you have the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona