Thursday, April 15, 2010

a (tiny) bed and lemons

doll house

sleeping bag

sleeping bag


I found it odd that the family of dolls from Kaeden's dollhouse set have to share a small bed. It certainly proved to be a tight squeeze. So this afternoon I made a sleeping bag for the doll children. It was a quick one to sew, using just one vintage handkerchief and a small piece of polyester batting.


lemon tart


Also I'd some lemons in the fridge and I remembered this blog post so I gave the recipe Sticky Lemon Slice a try this morning. I took a few bites of the crumbly tart and it was yum although I think I ought to reduce the amount of sugar next time I make one again. which I think will be soon.


1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona