Thursday, April 08, 2010

schooling already!

first school bag

tumble tots school

schooling

schooling


After shortlisting 3 schools here and visiting them on Monday and checking off concerns of a clean and safe environment, flexibility of schooling hours and fees, at last we decided Kaeden should attend lessons in Tumble Tots. This morning was his third time there and we had daddy Brian to guide him along for the first time.

I like the fact that there is parental involvement in the program for Kaeden's age group and that means I get to work out. He certainly needs time to learn sitting down nicely! Also it's a good opportunity to hone fine and gross motor and social skills for the little one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Please let me know where you got those box of erasers....I just love them because I used to use the same erasers when I was little, and now I don't get them.

    thanks
    misty
    write2misty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona