Tuesday, April 20, 2010

scalloping

scallops in a jar

scalloped purse


When I first saw Lia's tutorial for her scrappy scaley zippered pouch, I wanted to give a shot on making one very much. But I didn't have a printer at home so I winged it by drawing a scallop pattern myself and over the past days, cut and sew my fabric scraps to collect enough to make for one side of a zipper pouch. One side only because I didn't have the confidence to put one together just like Lia's. True enough, my pouch turned out messy! I need to study the tutorial again. Nevertheless, I rather like its imperfections and it will be keeping my ointment and plasters for on the go.

I do like 'scallop' designs/ patterns/ edgings on fabric.
Here's something else I saw online yesterday.



How interesting? Found from here.

Also, I need to work harder crocheting my afghan. It's coming up very slowly.

2 comments:

  1. tas owl nya dari retrogogo ya mbak...
    baguuuus emang, kemaren liat booth nya di inacraft,lucu-lucu banget...sayang agak mahak harganya,hehe...

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona