Tuesday, April 27, 2010

for many jottings

journal + handmade cover

blank journal

journal


I'm slowly putting together a craft package and in it, I promised to include something handmade. For a blank page paper back journal from Muji, I made its cover using a green checks doily handkerchief and scraps of fabric and velcro for fastening. I also included a side pocket, handy for a pencil. There is a little pocket in the front as well, good for pieces of jotted ideas on coffee napkins, namecards perhaps or a small bookmark which I made too, using small scraps of fabric and felt for interface.

May the pages of the new journal be filled with big plans, lofty dreams and countless creative ideas.

2 comments:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona