Wednesday, March 31, 2010

what I used to have

doll house

peeping through

mummy and baby dolls


Two months ago there was a plan to return to Singapore for a small birthday celebration for Kaeden turning two. We did return earlier this month but besides the joy, I'd to deal with a loss. On the day I arrived home, I'd to learn that my second pregnancy failed. The two days (over the weekend) wait before I'd to have the Dilation and Curettage surgery (on 8 March, Monday) and the wait on the bed before being wheeled into an available operating room were the longest time and the most torturous one I'd to deal with. During that time, I mentally seek solace with thoughts of women who have had gone through such a situation and fought back tears in public.

Now that we're back in Palembang, there are plans for keeping myself and Kaeden occupied. I'll share about Kaeden's turning two in a later post.

3 comments:

  1. Once again, I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

    Kaeden looks so grown up in the photos!! And that dollhouse is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fi, my heart goes to you...reading your post made me shed tears...no moms should ever go through the pains...I could only imagine what you've gone through

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking care of yourself is now the most important thing, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona