Sunday, January 10, 2010

lunch at Tokyo

highchair

It's been awhile we've had our meals at Tokyo, a restaurant established since Brian's grandpa's time and situated in Sayangan, Palembang's Chinatown. Even the elderly boss who takes down the orders noticed our absence! This restaurant serving traditional Chinese food is one of my few favourite eating places and we have been eating at home too much. So I decided ahead as a food obsessed Singaporean would do such a planning, to have my lunch there and knowing what to order. We always leave that place happy and stomach filled.

psst. Photos of my lunch, click here and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona