Saturday, January 02, 2010

graffiti

cycling

graffiti wall

graffiti

As a family, we're trying to get into a more structured schedule and it involving a bit more outdoorsy activities. Cycling is one of them and this morning, I wanted to take some snapshots of a particular wall of graffiti art about five minutes ride away from home. This wall acts as a barricade for a separation of lands and we were within the estate we live in. Graffiti draws my attention and I like reading into the message,if any it gives.

1 comment:

  1. hi fiona! happy new year. i really like these pictures- your bike handlebars and that graffiti. i've always liked graffiti- once i wrote a paper about it at university!
    your local art is very colourful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona