Thursday, January 21, 2010

crocheting a scallop afghan

colours for an afghan


working on a scallop afghan


I'm teaching myself how to crochet. The only reason I dare to venture in that is having a small tiny bit of experience crocheting when I was a little girl, self-teaching herself. There, I could recall doing the slip knot and for the rest, I've to relearn the tiniest part (the right way of holding a hook) and immerse into the whole picture. I literally plunged into crocheting and after two trials and a failure, I think I finally got the first row right and the second one going.

some reference:
crochet basics
crochet information
how to turn crochet work

1 comment:

  1. i've recently started knitting again. I really like the look of your pattern, make sure to keep showing us w.i.p. photos!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona