Saturday, January 30, 2010

collection

collection


collection


A collection of laces, strings, ribbons and straps. When I was winding these stringy items a few collected from clothing and bags, all round cut up old calendar papers, old birthday invites and cards, I thought of my friend, Beehui and her mother who helped make my collection of laces and ribbons almost instant.

Take a peek at Lisa Congdon's a collection a day 2010, here.

psst, there are some fabulous giveaways going on.


Go see. I haven't any luck with giveaways. There, I've said it and jinxed myself.

Happy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. dear fiona, i finally "found" u again... u know, my notebook was down for a few months and when it got working again, everything was wiped out... so i've been trying to 'find' you and when i did, tata! i saw my name *_* i even recognise the ribbon from myanmar. looking forward to seeing more nice creations from you and about your life. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo yummy2 collection! argchchhch so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona