Friday, January 01, 2010

01.01.10 :: meaningful simple

new year's cake

collaborated art

"dog" shirt


A delivered cake in the morning, a prayer then tucking into the fruit cake to mark the first day of this year. After breakfast, we attempted some painting on the back of last year's calendar paper and this was also Kaeden's first venture with brushes and poster colours. Then a new shirt with machine applique for that small fellow. I used to lament (mentally) that boys have a limited choice of clothing from malls. But I think Kaeden simply looks good in a white shirt with a simple design and cotton stripy shorts. Less is more.

I hope for a fulfilling year of simple but meaningful achievements.
Have a joyful new year.

1 comment:

  1. You take beautiful photographs. Thank you so much for visiting me and taking time to introduce yourself and leave a comment. It's so very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona