Sunday, December 27, 2009

tidied threads

embroidery box

tidied threads


Maybe it's because of the year's coming close to an end, there is an in-built mechanism in me wanting things tidied up for a new year for a fresh beginning. So for a tiny start, I got my paper box of threads tidied up by wounding some loose threads over cardboard fifi tags that didn't work out, then put them together with some new threads into a box which once held things I wanted stored and no need for. I also add a new pin cushion for needles. The box is ideal for putting my small work in progress and the embroidery box can now follow me in my favourite spots of the house without having me to get up and replace threads on my table when I'm working on something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona