Friday, November 20, 2009

this day five years ago







Relieving this day, 5 years ago. We registered our marriage in Jan '03 but had the wedding celebration a year and half later. I looked through those photos taken on that day by our designated photographer on Brian's computer earlier, relieving those moments.

Appreciating the pretty flowers, missing my hand bouquet of peonies, smiling at images of our gregarious friends, wondering if I'm still able to fit into my Kebaya which I wore for the evening and ogling at the Peranakan food and wedding cake which I didn't eat much on that day...

We'll probably stay in and look through the photos and talk (and laugh about the chaos then) before the day ends today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Happy Anniversary!! What a happy little family you've built in 5 years :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss the durian chendol!!!! - christie

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona