Saturday, November 07, 2009

making & baking




Brian will be turning a year older on Monday. It's hard to buy him a present, especially without him knowing. If I make a purchase online, he'll know. He's the one with the credit card. Like he knows a book (Volkswagen Official Service Manual : Fastback and Squareback) will be coming his way. So when I decided to make something for him for an added element of "surprise", I told him not to peek. Although he pretty much guessed what they were correctly.

He's asking for a cake with a VW logo. From initial reluctance, I decided to give it a shot and try to make one. I haven't have much confidence in baking yet! Anyway, a sponge cake did turn out and I'll be glazing it with chocolate tomorrow and decorate it with the much desired VW sign.

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona