Saturday, November 14, 2009

finding the yellow around




This week my purchase of an old calendar linen came in the mail. I'd wanted to make something for myself out of it but decided it be too precious to be cut up so it's hanging on my "inspiration wall" for now. Perhaps it's the change of season - to the wet -, Kaeden is down with the cold again and it seems I'm not able to combat the virus myself. and since I've the afternoon off, I couldn't waste time resting and sew a zip case made of vintage yellow handkerchief and lace (now in shop), while feeling my nose area gaining that strange heavy sensation.

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona