Thursday, October 01, 2009

illustration & a winner!


Quentin Blake is definitely my all time favourite illustrator. When I think of some of Roald Dahl's stories, Quentin's drawings come to mind. Anyway, I was in the library yesterday. It's a spirit lifting place, well, at least for me. I just can't help a smile forming when I stepped into it. I chanced upon this book, 'Mustard, Custard, Grumble Belly and Gravy' by Michael Rosen - Quentin Blake and I just have to borrow it. Seems to me Kaeden enjoyed the book when I started reading to him last night.

It's Children's Day today. Have good fun, you young ones out there!

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all who have left comments. It's nice to "meet" new people. I'm thrilled that people do like the purse.

I gave some thought to how I should pick the winner to my barn owl purse. Finally, I asked my mum who buys lottery tickets to pick a number for me, any number from 1 to 13. She chose 5 for that's the storey of her flat apartment and also where we're putting up now. Totally irrelevant and questionably fair.

That makes the new owner to be Melissa of Miso Crafty! I'll be asking for your mailing address in awhile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona