Monday, October 19, 2009

for the tiny back





From one of my parents' trip to China, they brought back a cushion filled with dried tea leaves for Kaeden. I'd kept it away since I found the aroma from it too overpowering at that time when the kid was still a newborn. Upon discovering it today, I decided to make a cotton cover for the cushion as the original is silk and frays easily and have it made into a chair cushion for the toddler. The scent from the cushion is certainly less strong now.

The fabric I used to make the cover is inherited from Brian's mum who had some leftover stash of fabric. The one used must be part of fabric being used to make my father-in-law's boxer shorts or pyjamas, I'd imagine. Those days when adult male underwear and pyjamas were handmade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona