Friday, August 14, 2009

woo~ oo~



woo~ oo~ that's what Kaeden would say occasionally, mimicking our dog, Mickey's howls when he sees any dog, alive or toy versions.

Appliqued on the two new white t-shirts are dog faces. Using some fabric recycled from my old T and some small pieces of new ones. When starting on the project, I was a little nervous. The above will be going to Kaeden's friend. It will be in a farewell parcel I'm putting together. The below T is for my kiddo who is starting to show tantrums freely and getting clingy after his morning naps.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona