Monday, August 24, 2009

not bad for a weekend

Some reasons why I thought my weekend was pretty good.



Chancing upon these handkerchiefs from a small shopping mall (JM Kenten) that is located along the road to our home. I've never been there until yesterday. Can you imagine that, after all these years of living near this road?




Having the time to cook up shepherd's pie for the family and having it for lunch and dinner.

and

a reflexology session. (see here for a foot map). My first time in Palembang. I'm going for an hour and a half session next time. I'm hooked on it.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that you had never been there. I love that place. Lots of good finds there :)

    Did you get the reflexology at Z? Its definitely addictive....I'm so disappointed they won't do me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite a good cook, the shepherd pie looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona