Friday, June 26, 2009

the gist of home today




The batch of my fabric, along with other stuff arrived from Singapore through sea courier early this week. These fabric are accumulated, mostly given to me and some are vintage and new and used bedsheets. I had to launder them and except for a few more hanging out to dry, mostly are in the box now. I had to reorganize my sewing space a little and it feels good to know all my fabric are finally consolidated at one place.




For Kaeden's afternoon snack, he had homemade yoghurt and a slice of banana bread which I baked this morning. I didn't follow the recipe exactly as I like to make do with I could get from the pantry and fridge and the comb of bananas were starting to brown. I love the smell infusing the house while the batter was cooking and the bread (more like the in-between of cake and bread) is moist and sweet. I've a feeling it'll be a regular in this household.

1 comment:

  1. oh domestic bliss!

    new fabric arriving and being freshly washed!

    homemade banana bread and yoghurt!

    such good things
    right now I am flatting with a bunch of boys so my life has not so many domestic comforts.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking some time out to write me your thoughts.
I truly appreciate it!

If you will like a reply to be sent to your mailbox, do click onto the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.

Best,
Fiona